Kingston Health Hull
GP Receptionist - Doctors Receptionist
Kingston Health in Hull is looking for a permanent medical receptionist at our friendly and busy West branch on Wheeler Street, Anlaby Road, Hull. We are a growing and happy practice with a good CQC rating.
This is a varied role and a challenging one, attention to detail, good computer skills and an empathetic manner is a must. It is a fast paced working environment and an interesting role. We require current and valid ID such as a passport and/or driving licence and two references one of which must be from most recent employer.
Ideally we would like an experienced receptionist but we are happy to offer full training to the right applicant as long as they have good IT skills.
The hours will be between Monday to Friday, 08.00-18.30 approximately 18 hours a week - Initially we think the role will be all day Monday and all day Friday. It is essential that the applicant is flexible to offer cover as and when required by the business, this will mean covering for annual leave and sickness.
We offer full training, a welcoming team, uniform and NHS pension.
Do you have what it takes? We are looking for a start in the beginning of Feb 18 therefore this vacancy closes in three weeks.
If so please email your CV along with a covering letter to email shown below or alternatively by post to:
Please note applications without a current CV and covering letter will not be considered.
Serves patients by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately; deals with practice administration including prescription requests and queries; maintains security.
* Welcomes patients by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring enquiries/requests.
* Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
* Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and protocols.
* Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, reporting irregularities, maintains confidentiality, safeguards vulnerable adults and children as per policies.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing joint tasks as needed.
Must be a fast learner who is able to multi-task and prioritise workload. Good telephone skills are a must as well as a good knowledge of IT skills, Professionalism and ability to organisation own workload and work in a team. Must be able to follow instructions and procedures, work under pressure and have experience of dealing with difficult situations
Please note due to the large number of applications we will not be able to respond to individual unsuccessful applicants. Thank you. This vacancy is based at Wheeler Street, HU3.
Or, tell us why you don't wish to apply for this job.