HGV Class 2 Delivery Driver - Swadlincote
HGV Class 2 Delivery Driver
Full Time – Permanent
Salary: Negotiable, dependent on experience
Hours: Monday – Friday, nights out, plus occasional Saturdays
Holidays: 28 days holiday, inclusive of bank holidays
First Fence was established in 2010 and has fast become one of the front-runners of today’s UK fencing industry. We manufacture and supply a wide range of Security and Temporary Fencing, as well as Traffic Management and Access solutions. Serving clients on a national and now international scale, we cater to a variety of commercial and industrial markets, as well as public sectors. We are passionate about investing in people and enabling them to provide the highest standard in service to all of our customers.
Our rapid growth means we now operate across the UK from our Head Office & Manufacturing Centre in Swadlincote, South Derbyshire. We also have multiple Regional Fencing Centres based in Dartford, Bristol, Tipton and further sites planned in 2017.
We are currently looking for an experienced driver who thrives in a fast paced environment to join our Transport Department based at our Head Office in Swadlincote.
· Getting paperwork signed by the customer, and taking photos of the delivered product as proof of delivery.
· Ensuring deliveries are made in good time and that no goods are damaged whilst in transit or on delivery.
· Loading and unloading of goods from vehicle.
Possesses a full UK driving license
· Qualified to drive a HGV Class II vehicle
· Possesses a current CPC card and digital tachograph card
· Possesses a good knowledge of UK road networks
· Able to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues
First Fence Ltd
Or, tell us why you don't wish to apply for this job.