CARE ASSISTANT/SUPPORT WORKER in Cwmbran
£7.50- £9.19 p/hr (Rising to £7.50- £9.38 after probationary period)
Full, part-time or flexible hours available Monday to Sunday between the shift patterns of:
7am - 3pm or 3pm - 11pm.
You will be required to work some evenings and every other weekend.
Come join our motivated and dedicated team of Support Workers, who are committed to supporting people with aspects of their daily life, so they can continue to live in the place they love best - home.
If you are a compassionate person who is committed to providing excellent customer experience and are sensitive and responsive to the needs of other people, this is the job for you.
Whether you have a wealth of experience in the social care sector, or you are changing or beginning your career because you are passionate about supporting people, we want to talk to you!
Sound like you? Come join us.
Why Q Care Ltd:
Our mission is simple, we truly believe we can make a difference in people's lives every day. This includes the people who use our services, their families and everyone in our teams. So join us on our mission and we'll reward your dedication with these great employee perks.
• Discounts on shopping, health & beauty, family days out, food & drink and more.
• Use of our Company pool cars, or paid business mileage.
• Company mobile phone.
• Free Uniform and PPE.
• Paid holidays. 5.6 weeks annual leave, pro rata of the hours you work, including
• Workplace Pension
• Paid training program, with the opportunity to advance to QCF level.
• Entry into the monthly payroll prize draw.
• £100 Introduce a friend scheme. *Terms & conditions apply.
• Access to our Employee Savings Club.
• 4-Time recognised by Investors In People and now Gold Investor In People Employer
Skills & Attributes:
- Caring & Compassionate
- Talks easily to people and a good listener
- Always prepared to go the extra mile to help others
- Able to work unsupervised.
- Personal care service: dressing, undressing, bathing, showering, toilet assistance, oral hygiene, medication management.
- Domestic care services : meal preparation, cleaning, laundry and social activities
- Competitive rates of pay
- Mileage Allowance
- Paid travel time
- Access to company car for service user visits (most areas)
- Uniform Provided
- Company benefits scheme; discounts with major retailers, health & beauty, eating out, family day activities
- Recommend a friend – referral scheme £££
- Career progression, we promote from within
- Company contributory pension scheme
- Care experience desirable but NOT essential as full training will be provided
- Drivers preferred
- DBS required for the role (Disclosure and Barring Service)
- Must be over 18
Q Care, an award winning domiciliary care provider with over 20 years experience of delivering quality care in your local area – plus we hold the prestigious Gold Investors in People status.
To Apply: send us your CV to or apply online using our simple and quick application form at qcare.co.uk
To discuss this further then please contact your local branch on 01495 741311
This role requires you to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check. Cost shared between applicant and Q Care Ltd
At Q Care our purpose is to make a difference in people’s lives every day. We do this by providing support with aspects of daily living, so that people can continue to live in the place they love the most - home.
Q Care Ltd. is an equal opportunities employer