DIGITAL MARKETING ASSISTANT
Centrally located in the heart of the business quarter of the City of Hull, Hallmark Solicitors is a forward thinking commercial law firm with consulting offices in London and Leeds. Hallmark Solicitors are established and respected business lawyers with an enviable reputation based on excellence of service to clients, large and small both trading in the UK and internationally.
Hallmark Solicitors have been innovating, putting clients first, making services better value and putting clients in control of their legal spend and budgets. Hallmark Solicitors have developed a new online service to be launched soon. In relation to its core services of business law it is now seeking a Digital Marketing Assistant (DMA) to assist them with creating, developing a clear marketing funnels personas and finding new ways to bring our services to a completely new audience. A DMA is sought by Hallmark Solicitors to assist in all areas of its planned expansion. The candidate must possess drive, determination and ambition.
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate who is looking to take the next step in their career and to consolidate their academic studies and apply their newly gained knowledge and skills to a real life business. You will ideally be highly motivated with a “can-do” attitude, quick to learn as well as contribute meaningful way to the Business and be ready to engage with all aspects of business development activities undertaken by the Firm.
The post will be a role for an initial period of 3-month period but will be extendable for the right candidate and will involve the following:
· Creating digital marketing campaigns – including landing page, delivery and upsell pages
· Improving targeted traffic to websites
· Website creation
· Limited graphic design
· Using SEO and SEM
· Management of email marketing campaigns
· Content creation management
· Experience with MySQL desirable to assist with creating new sales funnel and persona
· Experience with Infusionsoft or other CRM systems is desirable (although training can be provided)
· Supporting sales presentations by assembling quotations, proposals, videos, slide shows, demonstration and product capability booklets; compiling account and competitor analyses.
· Preparing mailers and brochures by formatting content and graphics; arranging printing and internet packages.
· Maintaining marketing library by checking and replenishing inventory.
· Providing marketing tracking and research information by collecting, analysing, and summarising data and trends.
· Legal Marketing
· Practice Management
· General Administration Support
Interested candidates should contact:
Tel: 01482 616 616
Tel: 0845 6 808 251