Metal Aspects Ltd
To fabricate bespoke metalwork such as balconies, balustrade, gates, staircases, and structural steelwork.
* Fabricate components by using equipment to cut, clean, and prepare pieces.
* Set-up and measure assemblies prior to welding as per fabrication drawings provided.
* Document actions by completing Job Cards.
* Maintain a safe work environment by following procedures and complying with legal regulations.
* Maintain equipment by following operating instructions, performing preventative maintenance, and calling for repairs when necessary.
* Undertake training as necessary.
* Work on site as required.
* Welding and fabrication.
* Organise and prioritise workload.
* Work on own initiative.
* CSCS card desirable although training will be given.
* UK Driving Licence an advantage.
Or, tell us why you don't wish to apply for this job.