The Range Kilmarnock
Job Description and Specification
- To carry out fully and efficiently all instructions received from your Line Manager
- To assist in the providing an effective retail support operation
- Work in a safe manner in accordance with Company policies and procedures
- Maintain a safe and secure working area.
- Adherence to current Company policies and procedures
- Ensure complete accuracy of Company documentation
- Ensure the accurate reconciliation and banking of all store revenues
Knowledge & Competencies:
In order to succeed in this role, you’ll be expected to:
- Represent the Company on a day to day basis, therefore must act responsibly and professionally at all times.
- Be punctual, know their working rota and ensure department coverage is sufficient at all times.
- Take in all training given and act upon it, asking for clarification if unsure.
- Work in a manner that is safe and not put either customers or colleagues at risk by your actions.
- Ensure accurate documentation is sent to Head Office as per the required deadlines.
- Respect the nature of their position with regards to confidentiality and security.
You will be assessed on the following areas:
- Personal time keeping and attendance
- Productivity during your shifts
- Accuracy of documentation
- Accuracy of discrepancy investigations
- Feedback from your Line Manager
- Observed personal interaction, taking into account any compliments or complaints raised by other members of staff
Visible and happy to help other members of the team – keeps their word. Contributes to team objectives despite heavy personal commitments. Recognises skill gaps and potential for development both in oneself and others.
Is self confident whatever the situation. Able to cope with deadlines and remain calm under pressure.
Close to people
Understands the needs of colleagues and customers. Manages the shift and rota to achieve the operational targets.
Demonstrates commitment to change in the way they personally do things. Identifies barriers and works to remove them.
Clarity of Thinking
Thinks clearly and quickly about issues. Has an eye for detail and identifies critical information. Copes well with complexity. Uses the relevant information to make the correct judgment.
Understands when to consult, involve or direct others. Always alert to the bigger picture and identifies what is important. Helps others to resolve complex problems. Able to influence individuals, using others to make an impact.
Knows the right questions to ask, and therefore identifies critical issues. Is able to deal with a number of tasks simultaneously by planning and organising priorities.
Communicates in such a way that key messages cannot be missed.
Direction and guidance offered by Line Manager.
Display a professional attitude to other members of staff.
Completes tasks and procedures requested by Head Office personnel.
Signed: ___________________________ Name: ___________________________
Or, tell us why you don't wish to apply for this job.