Cage Repair Technician
We currently have an opportunity in our Bridgwater site for a Cage Repair Technician , reporting into the Workshop Manager
- Semi-Skilled technician work running light repairs and welding
- Any other duties deemed necessary for the smooth running of the depot including general handyman work.
- Clean driving licence
- General handyman skills
- Welding skills - qualification desirable
- NVQ Level 2 HGV Technician - Desirable
- Semi-Skilled technician
- Able to deal with office staff, engineers and management in an efficient manner
- To be able to work as part of a team
If you are looking for a great place to work and you are interested in being part of our ongoing success, please apply ASAP.
Pullman is the largest independent provider of Commercial Vehicle Maintenance and Fleet Management in the UK with an enviable track record stretching back over 30 years. We have a national network of over 38 HGV/LCV service centres, over 150 mobile service vans and in excess of 600 trained technicians. Offering service excellence, we are trusted by many of the UK’s largest commercial fleet operators to keep their businesses on the move.
As well as repairing all makes and variants of commercial vehicles, Pullman is a leading player in transport refrigeration and tail lift servicing. We also have a national customer service centre, which operates 24/7/365 to provide ‘best in class’ fleet management solutions, as well as outstanding roadside assistance services for commercial fleets.
Or, tell us why you don't wish to apply for this job.