hollycroft chemists ltd
Supports pharmacological services by stocking, assembling, and distributing medications.
* Helps health care providers and patients by greeting them in person and by phone; answering questions and requests; referring inquiries to the pharmacist.
* Maintains pharmacy inventory by checking pharmaceutical stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed medications and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt; removing outdated drugs.
* Maintains a safe and clean pharmacy by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
* Organises medications for pharmacist to dispense by reading medication orders and prescriptions; preparing labels; calculating quantities; assembling intravenous solutions and other pharmaceutical therapies.
* Maintains records by recording and filing physicians' orders and prescriptions.
* Generates revenues by calculating, recording, and issuing charges.
* Ensures medication availability by delivering medications to patients.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Supply Management, organisation, Integrity, Reporting Skills, Attention to Detail, Dependability, Creating a Safe, Effective Environment, Quality Focus, Supply Management, Analysing Information , Informing Others
Or, tell us why you don't wish to apply for this job.