Trident Lifting Solutions Ltd
TOWER CRANE TECHNICIANS
Trident Lifting Solutions are proud to be the exclusive UK dealer for Linden Comansa Tower Cranes ranging from 12-90 tons. Our engineering team can design schemes to maximise programme efficiencies across all sectors. Trident possess a superior after-sales structure to handle the erection, dismantling, maintenance and repair of all Comansa Tower cranes in the UK.
Linden Comansa is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of tower cranes and luffing-jib cranes for construction. The company offers a complete range of products, designed under the Flat-Top modular system, and including the latest technology. Linden Comansa’s catalogue is formed by 41 Flat-Top tower cranes and 12 luffing-jib cranes, with maximum load capacities from 4 to 64 tons. Since the creation of the company in the decade of 1960, Linden Comansa has manufactured more than 16,000 cranes, and has dealers in more than 60 countries in the 5 continents.
To provide Field based service support for our growing Linden Comansa tower crane fleet. You would be responsible for providing our customers with high quality after sales support, using your judgement in making the correct technical decisions. Produce fast effective maintenance and service in line with product requirements.
- As part of a team to assist in the erection and dismantle of cranes;
- Perform pre-delivery maintenance and inspection;
- To carry out servicing and warranty inspections on cranes in line with manufactures specifications;
- To accurately diagnose and rectify faults on cranes, electrical/mechanical in nature;
- Provide customer support and technical operational/familiarisation training;
- To implement product improvements on Cranes, as instructed by Linden Comansa;
- Monitor critical spare stock holdings;
- Keep accurate records of works completed;
- Maintaining of Company Health & Safety standards.
We are seeking an experienced and qualified Tower Crane Technician. The role would be Field/Office based predominately in the London area supporting our growing hire fleet and providing excellent aftersales support to our customers. The ideal candidate would live in this region and have the following skills:
- Excellent communication skills
- Physically Fit
- Comfortable working at height
- Strong IT skills
- Flexible working attitude
- Aware of own limitations in knowledge and experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Flexible working attitude and be prepared to travel at short notice
Qualifications and experience
- Tower Crane knowledge.
- Technical expertise (electrical / mechanical). NVQ Level.
- Full UK driving license.
- Crane supervisor and slinger/signaller to CPCS standards.
- Industry Experience. Familiar with working on construction sites and site specific safety requirements
- Familiar with the procedures and precautions required for safe working at height
- Strong interpretation skills of technical information and use of product manuals
- Experienced in the use of specialist tools including torque wrenches, multipliers, and tensioning equipment
- Experienced in setting limits, including RCI/RCL in accordance with manufacturer guidelines
- Excellent fault finding skills
What we will offer you
Trident Lifting Solutions is committed to the personal development of all employees. All technicians will be provided with a company van, fuel card, best in class tooling, workwear, mobile phone, and excellent rates of pay. All technicians will undergo extensive product training at the Linden Comansa manufacturing facility in Pamplona, Spain and will enrol on our industry leading training programme.
Post Date: 12 September 2017
Closing Date: 12 October 2017
Or, tell us why you don't wish to apply for this job.