Laboratory Technician / Senior Technician
Laboratory Technician / Senior Technician x 2- based in South Yorkshire
Title Laboratory Technician / Senior Technician
Location South Yorkshire
Salary £16,000 - £20,000 (depending on experience)
SRG are currently working with a well-established, manufacturer of quality agricultural, animal nutrition & industrial products. Based in South Yorkshire, the site has been established for over 90 years and has recently become self-sufficient, using 100% renewable energy produced onsite. They are currently looking to hire 2 laboratory technicians to join their analytical team, with an opportunity for one of roles to hold a senior position within the team.
Role / Description
- Preparation and analysis of samples, testing for:
- Moisture content
- Interpretation of results, reporting any OOS samples.
- Assisting with method development & validation
- General lab maintenance ensuring GLP standards are maintained.
- A degree or similar qualification in Chemistry or a related field / A proven background within an analytical laboratory
- Proven experience within an analytical lab.
- Knowledge of UKAS testing methods & ISO 17025 standards
- Supervisory experience within a laboratory setting would be desirable but not essential.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Nathan Fairhurst at . For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Nathan on 0161 868 2227.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: Lab technician, Laboratory technician, QC, Quality control, Analytical chemist, Chemistry
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.
Or, tell us why you don't wish to apply for this job.