aspire cambridge ltd
aspire cambridge ltd are currently recruiting for a Process Technician to join a Technology company who specialise in precision technologies and work into a number of different industries including medical, security, nuclear and space exploration, based in Cambridge. They require a Process Technician to be cross-trained in various manufacturing processes ranging from cleaning, vacuum deposition, spray coating and inspections. Ultimately responsible for ensuring processes and procedures are followed to the required standard to ensure that shipments are met on time.
• To be involved in area clean-downs and area preparation prior and post manufacturing
• To operate cleanroom processing equipment to defined procedures
• To carry-out detailed defect inspections using a microscope
• To perform measurement and analysis of defects found during inspection
• To be able to carry-out the delicate handling and peeling of deposited layers to specific standards
• Follow Process Instructions to ensure a repeatable process
• To interact with Process and Equipment Engineering/Supervisor for reporting of problems and providing suggestions for improvements
Skills and experience:
• Previous cleanroom manufacturing and microscope inspection experience preferred but not essential
• To work within a team environment assisting other members, sharing workloads and communicating effectively amongst the team.
• Record agreed key process parameters.
• Adhere to all quality procedures set out in the Quality Manual.
• Assist in quality processes and recommend any corrective actions.
Hours: Full time Day shift
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
If you are interested in this position, feel you have the relevant skills and would like to apply please call our team on 01223 855440 or apply online. Whilst we’d love to get back to every applicant, it is not always possible, so if you haven’t heard from us within 3-5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
aspire cambridge ltd is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. Our accredited recruitment consultants offer specialist marketplace expertise across our seven specialist recruitment divisions; engineering and manufacturing, finance and accountancy, hospitality, information technology, legal and hr, office support and sales and marketing. Our ever expanding network of client companies exceeds 3000 active organisations that we engage with on a regular basis. We have an unrivalled knowledge of the jobs marketplace so it’s no wonder that we hold an impressive track record of exceeding client and candidate expectations. How do we do it? By “placing people first”.
Or, tell us why you don't wish to apply for this job.