Eteach Uk Limited
Required November 2017
APT &C Scale 3 Point 1417 (£8.70£9.21ph)
30 hours per week term time only
Deadline: 18th October 2017
We are seeking a Science Technician to assist the Science teachers to prepare classrooms and laboratories for use by staff and pupils ensuring a safe working, tidy and healthy environment is provided at all times.
This is a varied practical role which will involve:
* Preparation of stock solutions and maintaining stock
* Preparing practical lessons prior to lessons and delivering to the classrooms
* General upkeep of Science Technician laboratory
* Carrying out regular health and safety checks on laboratories, preparation rooms and stores and provide technical support and health and safety advice to staff and students;
* Helping pupils during lessons where required
* Implementing procedures and regulations involving safe disposal of waste material
The application pack lists all the main duties of the post, together with further details of the competencies (skills),
experience, qualifications, knowledge and abilities required to do the job. The criteria listed within the job description detail how each of these areas will be assessed.
It is important that you identify the competencies, experience,
qualifications, knowledge and abilities that will be assessed by application form, as you will need to provide evidence that you meet these criteria.
We will require two satisfactory references before a job offer is confirmed; one of which must be your line manager in your present or most recent employment. If you are at school/college or are leaving university please give details of the name and address of your headteacher or tutor. Please remember to check that your referees are actually available to provide a reference, as failure to do this could cause a delay in confirming your appointment.
Closing date for applications: 9am Wednesday 18th October
Or, tell us why you don't wish to apply for this job.