Job Title:Service Administrator LTSE (P/T)
Reports to:Service Manager
To support the Service Manager across all aspects of the service support operation’s customer contact and administrative needs.
- Assist with the management of service quotations and service contract records
- Support the communication to and from Field Engineers, including the day to day parts demands for spare parts orders
- Confirm call outs when required (in absence of the Service Manager)
- Administer the service work order process, including the resolving of queries as they arise.
- Co-ordinate planned maintenance visits with customers and work with the Service Manager to confirm dates
- Co-ordinate with the sales team on the flow of new machinery deliveries
- Complete job cards through to final invoicing on our operating systems
- Submit warranty claims on SMART and other paper/online systems
- Order & manage the supply to staff of all workshop consumable supplies (gloves, oils, uniforms/PPE etc)
- Control internal transport bookings (Processing delivery/collection paperwork)
- Administer technician training levels/records
- Process customer registration sheets and submit warranty registration
- To maintain a high degree of customer service ethic with both internal and external customers, ensuring that we take ownership of any problemsor queries, when appropriate
- Adhere to all Company Policies and procedures,ensuring all company management policy & procedures are followed.
- Be fully compliant with all H&S policies and procedures.
This job description includes the most significant duties; other duties will be required to be met to ensure the smooth operation and progression of the department. Your flexibility in responding to tasks outside the normal scope of your position is also expected.
Experience in a similar customer facing role
Ability to prioritise a demanding workload and be flexible to customer needs
Excellent interpersonal skills and be able to quickly develop a rapport with internal and external customers via phone and email.
Competent administrator with strong organisational skills
Ability to work on your initiative and as part of a team
Effective communicator to ensure win/win situations
Experience in motor trade, agricultural/horticultural dealership, plant hire or similar environment would be an advantage.
Salary & hours
8.30 – 1pm = 22.5hrs Monday – Friday.