Works UK Ltd
Structural CAD Technician
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced and enthusiastic Structural CAD Technician to join a growing, market leading Civil & Structural Engineering Consultancy in their new office in Bedfordshire
Our client provides the highest quality civil & structural consultancy services to clients throughout the UK and across all market sectors including public and commercial projects. You will join an expanding team with real long term career prospects within a very supportive environment.
Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate a proven ability to coordinate projects and communicate effectivelywith design members and be technically competent with the modelling and draughting of structures to current design standards, the candidate should also be able to work independently from design information provided by the design engineer.
To be successful in you application for the Structural CAD Technician role you will have;
- Minimum 5 years Structural AutoCAD experience
- Ability to work within a multi-disciplinary consultancy and to deliver projects through to completion
- Sound technical skills with the ability to learn
- Experience with AutoCAD software is essential
- Experience with Revit software is also desirable
Or, tell us why you don't wish to apply for this job.