We are currently on the look out to recruit a Permanent Process Technician for our expanding client in Carlton, Barnsley.
We are looking for someone who is on the ball and looking for a challenge!
Could you be just what we need?
Shift: Monday to Friday 8am – 4pm (EVERY WEEKEND OFF!!)
£403 PER WEEK!! (Before deductions)
· To operate the safe and efficient manufacture of in specification products, including aqueous compounds, powdered enzymes and dispersants, in a make to order environment.
· To coach and mentor less experienced operators to ensure relevant targets and KPIs are met.
· Production of customised finished products, working to tight deadlines to meet customer demands.
· Use process knowledge and problem solving ability to ensure the production of in specification products.
· Able to work in all operational areas of the plant
· Perform routine QC testing and clearance and ensure all product quality requirements are met
· Perform SAP transactions for PI sheet completion
· Work with Process Engineering to develop and improve PI sheets
· Educated to a minimum of GCSE level or equivalent in Maths and English
· Extensive knowledge of all processes on plant (processing and testing)
· An awareness of safety legislation, procedures, and quality systems (ISO 9001-2000).
· Ability to work both in a team and independently under general supervision.
· Computer literate.
· Forklift Drivers Licence.
To apply, please call Summer on 01226 285888 or email your CV to to be considered for an immediate interview.
If you have not heard from us within 72 hours please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This Vacancy is being advertised by Essential Recruitment (An employment business)