eTeach UK Limited
Art &Design Technician
A vacancy has arisen at the West Grantham Academy St Hughs for the position of Art &Design Technician. The post holder is required to work 37 hours per week, 39 weeks per year.
At The West Grantham Academy St Hughs we encourage our students to develop and grow as people during their time with us. As a small Church of England academy, we get to know our students extremely well and many people comment on the family atmosphere when visiting us. Much of this can be attributed to our ethos, which is driven by our values of creativity, responsibility and wisdom.
The academy is conveniently located close to the A1 and benefits from excellent road and rail links.
Main duties include:
* Maintain and clean equipment within the department ensuring that it is in working order and safe to use.
* To assist in creating materials to support teaching and learning display work.
* Record, monitor and reorder stock as necessary, liaise with finance department and suppliers as required.
* Arrange for the repair and replacement of equipment as necessary, ensure equipment is safe to use.
* An opportunity to make a difference in an academy with a strong ethos of teamwork and support;
* 1:1 iPad learning for all students, with access to a full range of IT support;
* Support from an enthusiastic leadership, teaching and support team, who are passionate about raising standards of achievement for all students.
The candidate should have knowledge of current and relevant Health and Safety legislation for example COSHH, Manual Handling and a relevant NVQ Level 2.
For any further information please contact Karen Hann.
Please note: we cannot accept CVs as a method of application.
Closing date is Friday 1 December 2017
Applicants who have not heard from the academy by 15 December 2017 should assume that, on this occasion, their application has not been successful.
The West Grantham Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting t
Or, tell us why you don't wish to apply for this job.