Proactive Personnel Ltd
Proactive Personnel are currently recruiting for a CAD Technician in West Midlands area. This is a great opportunity to work for a division of a multinational 500 million pound turnover organisation. The company is forward thinking and always keen to see their staff progress, they offer support/training for this to happen. The added benefits will include a pension scheme and work placed profit bonus scheme.
THE JOB ROLE
· As the CAD Technician you will be using 3D Modeling software
· Calculating the pressures stresses and strains that each component, such as a beam or lintel, will experience from other parts of the structure due to human use or environmental pressures such as weather.
· Making drawings, specifications and computer models of structures for building contractors.
· Investigating structural engineer’s reports and liaising with consulting engineers to establish best approach to project design and construction.
· Liaising with construction contractors to ensure that newly erected buildings are structurally sound.
· You will be working alongside other CAD Technicians so you must be comfortable working on your own and as part of a team.
EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENTS
· Understand different materials and production methods, have technical, practical and scientific knowledge and ability
· Be able to use drawings, 3D models and computer designs to express creative ideas
· Be able to produce clear, concise written reports
· Autodesk Inventor 2013 Professional
· AutoCAD 2013
· Microsoft Office software
Or, tell us why you don't wish to apply for this job.