Vinc Technical Resourcing
Embedded Software Engineer
Embedded Software Engineer - Birmingham MULTIPLES ROLES
My client is a global leader in the delivery of automotive solutions to the consumer market. Due to growth and the client winning some projects they are due to expand and looking for a Embedded Software Engineer.
- Embedded Software Engineering experience to postgraduate level (or degree +5 years relevant experience)
- Excellent C/C++ programming skills, in a real time, embedded environment
- Strong understanding of DSP architectures and implementation for communications applications including data, voice and video streaming.
- Knowledge of fixed-point and floating-point DSP architectures.
- Knowledge of signal processing techniques and algorithms.
- Experience of debugging and testing real-time embedded software designs.
- Knowledge of revision control systems, including SVN, GIT, etc.
- The ability to understand general and detailed customer requirements, propose design solutions, identify target hardware, implement and test designs. * Good knowledge of industry communication interfaces (RS232, RS485, SPI, USB, Ethernet etc.) and associated applications
- Experience debugging systems using JTAG development tools.
- Ability to interpret schematics and component datasheets.
- Ability to debug prototype hardware/firmware.
- Confident using lab equipment, such as oscilloscopes, logic analysers, etc. Desirable
- Knowledge of digital & analogue electronics.
- Experience developing on TI OMAP, C6000, C5000, MSP430 and ARM processor architectures
- RTOS/Embedded Linux/U-Boot experience
- Algorithm development/verification using Matlab.
- Knowledge of interfacing to microcontrollers.
- Proficient in using ISO26262, or equivalent Automotive standards
The business offers excellent career progression for the right candidate alongside attractive benefits. If you are looking for a role with a forward thinking, progressive organisation, this could be ideal for.
If you have 2 or 3 of these skills I still want to hear from you or if you require further information please call me 0121 7020743 or email your cv to Jobs AT vincuk DOT co.uk
If no, we do offer incentives for referrals if you know anyone?
Or, tell us why you don't wish to apply for this job.