Cambridge Design Partnership
Graduate Embedded Software Engineer
As Graduate Software Engineer, you will have recently graduated from a leading University with a Software/Electronics relevant degree and be striving to begin your working career within a product and design consultancy.
You’ll be part of our multidisciplinary teams contributing to major development projects. You will be responsible for designing and implementing software for a range of product applications for our clients globally within the medical, consumer and energy sectors. Experienced in working to tight deadlines, you will have a positive, outgoing and professional attitude and be comfortable with client liaison. With our continuous support and training, we want you to be an expert in your field. You will participate and contribute in project reviews, brainstorm with clients and define product requirements and most importantly see your unique ideas launched onto the market.
With an entrepreneurial flair, you will push the boundaries of what can be achieved in the world of technology. Methodical and able to develop systems and structures, you will have the ability to demonstrate evidence of understanding the value of work undertaken and strive for big achievements.
Why our engineers enjoy working here
- Cooperation with brilliant engineers in different disciplines
- Creating physical products
- Working with products that push technology boundaries
- Creative problem solving, not just coding
- Every project is a new challenge that encourages you to learn new skills
- Best tools for the job approach
- Helpful, extremely talented and passionate software team
- We have purpose and make a big impact on projects
- 1st or 2:1 degree in Computer Science, Software or Electronic Engineering
- C++ experience essential
- Experience of microcontroller development essential
- Algorithm design
- Knowledge of software best practices
- Appreciation of test methodologies
- Knowledge of basic electronics
- Be self-motivated and accustomed to getting on with tasks with a thirst for new technologies and using the best tools for the job
Or, tell us why you don't wish to apply for this job.