Mploy Staffing Solutions
Our client is a School based in Bournemouth, they are seeking an experienced IT Technician to form part of the ICT team which provides an outstanding support provision in the usage of ICT equipment and services to enable outstanding teaching and learning as well as school administration.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Proactively monitor issues reported via the IT Helpdesk, Telephone and Email, and provide a resolution to said issues by providing a first and/or second-line service to end users (staff and pupils of various age groups).
- Replace/Upgrade Hardware and Software, and regularly monitor system performance and provide updates to outdated Software.
- Installation of Microsoft Windows and Mac OS
- Installation and maintenance of IT and Networking Hardware such as PC's, Peripherals, Telephones, Interactive Whiteboards, Apple TVs, Wi-Fi APs, Projectors etc.
- Configuration of Printers (both Local and Network), BIOS and Wake-on-LAN
- Regularly maintain an AntiVirus Console and provide updates and resolutions to PC's, as well as ensure that the Console itself is up to date and current.
- Monitor Firewall/Filtering appliance(s), and provide resolutions to reported web/app blocks.
- Assist users with setting up and preparing temporary projectors, screens etc. for events and speeches.
- General auditing and documentation creation.
- Maintain and update an asset database.
Temporary for 3 months with the potential to be made permanent
£10 per hour
Monday - Friday, 8.30am - 5.30pm
Or, tell us why you don't wish to apply for this job.