Stafforce Personnel Limited
Mobile Phone & Tablet Technician
Mobile Phone & Tablet Technician Job Summary
The successful candidate will work alongside a team of technicians and provide a service for the testing, erasure and repair of mobile devices and tablets for corporate clients. You will be required to process devices by completing internal testing procedures to ensure all handsets are tested to the highest standard and are cleansed of data.
You will receive full in-house training in the use of the companies Bespoke Software Package, which tracks all incoming and outgoing devices through the testing process.
Responsibilities will include maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair of all mobile devices and tablets whilst aiming for the highest functionality and re-use.
Mobile Phone & Tablet Technician key responsibilities:
- To consistently ensure that the efficiency and quality of each device is processed to an extremely high standard.
- Managing stock levels and ensuring you are being productive daily.
- Using approved erasure software to wipe all sensitive information.
- Ensure that all procedures and repairs comply with Health & Safety at all times through all procedures and internal policies.
- Follow directions from head technician and management.
Mobile Phone & Tablet Technician Key Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Ideally 1+ years' experience repairing smartphones and tablets
- Energetic and proactive with an excellent customer focus
- Positive, can-do and friendly personality
- Experience of working in a fast paced, pressurised environment
- Good knowledge of excel
Stafforce is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Or, tell us why you don't wish to apply for this job.