Pertemps (Industrial Division)
Horticultural Service Technician ( Cambridge )
We are recruiting for a Horticultural Service Technician for our client in Fulbourn.
You will be reporting directly to the service manager, your role will be to repair and maintain all equipment associated with professional and domestic ground care machinery. A knowledge of agricultural machinery will be desirable.
· Familiar with ground care industry
· Ability to diagnose hydraulic and electric faults using laptop technology
· Ability to adhere to health and safety practice and procedure at all times
· Full driver’s license
· Able to use own initiative
· Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
· Smart and presentable appearance
This is the full time hours of 08:00 – 17:00 Monday – Thursday and Friday 08:00 – 16:00
This is for an immediate start, so please apply now.
Or, tell us why you don't wish to apply for this job.