eTeach UK Limited
DESIGN &TECHNOLOGY TECHNICIAN
Ash Manor School is a successful 1116 mixed comprehensive judged as Good by Ofsted in its most recent inspection and is now on a journey to becoming outstanding.
We require a Design and Technology Technician to be responsible for the preparation of teaching materials, stock control and the maintenance of tools and machines for the department. There will also be some involvement with lessons and extra curricular clubs through support for teaching staff and students within those activities. The department is extremely well equipped with a wide range of machinery including vacuum formers, band saws, pillar drills, vinyl/laser cutter and 3D printers. The Technician should ideally be comfortable working with all tools and machinery in the department, though training will be provided.
In return we will offer you:
* A professional, hardworking and supportive team of staff with the capability and desire to raise student achievement even further
* Enthusiastic students who are willing to learn and are proud of their learning environment
* Opportunities for further professional development
* Child Care Voucher Scheme
* Extracurricular sporting facilities for staff
* A caring and supportive working environment within a vibrant school community
Potential applicant visits are welcomed.
Closing date: 22nd January Interviews: 24th January
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for this role.
Or, tell us why you don't wish to apply for this job.