Fabrication & Welding Manager
Work for a market leader in high tech engineering, supplying components nationwide to almost every market sector. This is an opportunity with great prospects at a growing and successful company.
Outline of the role:
Our client is seeking an experienced fabrication & welding manager to join this well-established engineering company based in Nottingham producing parts for the Rail, Aerospace, Defence, Automotive & General Engineering sectors.
You will be reporting to the Production Director and as part of this role you will be managing a busy multi-shift fabrication cell of approximately 15 staff.
The role includes the fabrication, welding and finishing of metal products including precision sheet metal and plate work in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
You will form part of the management team with a view to continual improvement throughout every process.
Job and Person Requirements:
• Strong Management Experience.
• Highly motivated with a positive attitude.
• Flexible and able to work as a team
• Must have previous experience in fabrication & welding to a high standard
• Visual weld qualification is an advantage, If not, we can provide in house training
• Read and interpreting welding drawing. Understanding welding standards.
• Competency in dealing with welding issues on the shop floor level
• Experience in production planning and managing group of welders/fabricators
This is a great business - leading the way in its sector , if you want to join an already successful team and believe you have the skill set to succeed then click “APPLY NOW” .
All CV's will go directly to the company's hiring manager for consideration.
Or, tell us why you don't wish to apply for this job.