S&L Personnel Ltd are a recruitment business and we are currently recruiting for an experienced, industrial wet paint sprayer. The industrial wet paint sprayer will be usingcellulose paints.
If you are an experienced wet paint sprayer then we would love to hear from you. This is initiallya temporary position but the company will offer a permanent position for the right candidate.
Our client specialise in the fabrication of steel and metal, using up to date technology such as folding and laser plasma cutting machines. They are a thriving company and due to continues growth they have a vacancy for a permanent full time team member.
The candidate will be responsible for;
- Prep all products prior to spraying
- Usedifferent types of hand tools
- Spray a variety of fabricated metal products
- Industrial painting
- Light engineering tasks
The ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate;
- Completion of tasks in a timely manner
- Have good attention to detail
- Have at least 2 years of paint preparationand spraying
- Previous experience using Cellulose paints and thinners
- Overhead crane trained would be advantageous but not essential
- Experiencein working in a busy workshop environment.
- FLT Licenceand driving licenceis advantageous but not essential
The main products that you will be working on are fume extraction tables, this is a very busy engineering factory based in the Leicestershire not too far from Hinckley so own transport may be required.
What our client can offer is a temporary to permanent placement for the right candidate, which will reward the candidate with a good rate of pay and generous holiday allowance.
The working hours and pay are as follows;
Monday to Thursday 0730-1630 Friday 0730-1330
Pay rate is £10-£11 per hour, dependant on experience.
If you feel this is a role that you are interested in and have some of the above experience then please click apply!!!
Or alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on 01455 847956.