Technique Recruitment Solutions
Horticultural Service Technician
We are currently recruiting for a Horticultural Service Technician who is familiar with professional and domestic groundcare machinery.
Reporting directly to the Service Manager, you will be responsible for the repair and maintenance of all equipment associated with horticultural machinery sold by the company's sales departments.
- Knowledge of Utility and or Garden Machinery
- Knowledge of both Domestic and Professional Grass Machinery
- Ability to diagnose hydraulic and electrical faults
- Has the ability to work alone using your own initiative and as part of a team
- Maintain a good general level of health and fitness
- Good general appearance
- Excellent customer service skills both face to face and over the telephone
- Be self-motivated
- Full clean driver's license
Immediate start available.
39hrs per week - 8am to 5pm, Monday to Thursday and 8am to 4pm Friday
Overtime above 39hrs per week will be paid at time and a half
Salary £Competitive, depending on experience
23 Days Annual Leave (plus bank holiday), Company Sick Pay Scheme, Workplace pension, Childcare vouchers, Staff Discount in Country Stores and Death in Service Cover
Please apply online for immediate consideration.
Or, tell us why you don't wish to apply for this job.