Software Test Engineer with strong automated and manual testing skills to join a rapidly expanding business to work on a number of high profile projects using cutting edge technology.
As Software Test Engineer, you will contribute to the evolutionary development of advanced analytics and decision support software across all aspects of the development life cycle, working closely with product development engineers and business domain experts.
· Experience as a Test Engineer, Senior QA Analyst or Consultant
· Managing, operating and delivering Quality Assurance across the full SDLC. Experienced in the breadth of the software test life cycle, with the flexibility to work from test strategy to system and component level testing
· Strong understanding of lean and agile methods of software delivery and the principles and practices of BDD & TDD
· Excellent knowledge of tracking tools such as QC/Quality Center, TeamTrack or similar
· Knowledge of different testing methodologies - eg V model, Waterfall approach
· Desirable experience includes using QTP, Selenium, Ranorex, Test Complete,JUnit, JMock, JSUnit, Fitnesse or equivalent tools
· Good experience in Test Management and bug tracking tools.
· Good knowledge in mobile testing using IOS and Android platform.
· Test automation experience of ReST and SOAP based APIs and Web Services using single and multi-threading
· Load and Performance Testing experience – Load Runner, Performance Centre and JMeter or similar tools & Automation testing experience (ideally)
· Excellent knowledge of programming languages and paradigms (such as Java, C#, Python etc)
· database skills (SQL, ETL, Business Intelligence) and cloud platforms like AWS and Azure
· Experienced in RAD, agile or iterative development methodologies.
· Candidate must have bachelor/Master degree.
· Relevant certifications will be an added advantage.
· Candidate must have extensive experience on relevant skills
Candidate supposed to work 40Hrs/week. A salary between £35,000 to 40,000/Year + benefits will be offered for the right candidate. If you are interested in applying for these opportunities, please forward a copy of your latest CV and we will be contact you if shortlisted.
Closing date for applications for this position: 13th Mar 2018
KJR Software Services Ltd is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of sex, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.