Title: Aerospace Sheet Metal Worker
Salary/Rate: Very competitive
Posted: 23/03/2018 (11:30)
Agency: Ristara Ltd
AEROSPACE SHEET METAL WORKER
GREAT EARNING POTENTIAL AND VERY COMPETITIVE SALARY + SHIFT ALLOWANCE + ENHANCED OVERTIME RATES (CAN BE DISCUSSED IN CONVERSATION)
One of the UK's largest Aerospace Manufacturers is currently seeking to recruit AEROSPACE SHEET METAL WORKERS. Manufacturing Parts for Rolls Royce and BA, you will become part of a prestigious company within the UK. The position will be based at their site in Derbyshire.
For this AEROSPACE SHEET METAL WORKER Position you must:
· Prior experience working with thin gauge (0.5mm - 3mm) with exotic metals
· A time served sheet metal apprenticeship would be advantageous and a good Aerospace exotic fabrication background is desirable.
· Ability to read complex engineering drawings and to work to tight tolerances
· Experience rolling, forming, flattening and trimming
· Working to and meeting production targets
· Must have good team working ethic and be highly motivated
· The ability to work flexible hours
· Excellent attention to detail
· Previous Aerospace experience is preferred
· Experience in all Sheet metal hand skills
· Ability to work safely & accurately in a engineering environment
· Set and operate various fabrication machines such as Punch Press, Bench Press, folding machines etc.
Required qualifications as our AEROSPACE SHEET METAL WORKER:
An Apprenticeship in Sheet Metal/Welding & Fabrication - City & Guilds qualification is desirable.
Shifts for this AEROSPACE SHEET METAL WORKER position:
MORNING/AFTERNOONS - 6:00AM - 2:00PM/2:00PM - 10:00PM
If you wish to be considered for this role please hit the apply button or call our office on the number provided.