Our client is an integrated facilities management services who provide the solutions, support, and facilities management services and they are looking for a Facilities Administrator/Co-ordinator to be based in Hull (HU9).
To provide technical & administrative support to the Account Manager and to co-ordinate all PPM & Reactive works in efficient and effective manner.
Hours: 9am - 12pm
- Co-ordinate all quotation requests and prompt processing of quotations, labour and subcontractor costs
- Carry out various personnel duties such as, holiday and sickness reporting, booking accommodation and dealing with expenses
- Ensure all sites are compliant with EFS procedures and policies and issuing of these documents
- Operating the site procurement of parts, allocating parts to site teams and updating helpdesk with progress
- Support the M&E & Facilities Managers
- Maintain all files, Contract and IMS
- Request site purchasing ensuring thereof chargeable/non-chargeable works
- Process works in progress paperwork ready for client approval
- Produce monthly reports for the clients/customers
- Scheduling, planning with site M&E Manager of all quoted work and Specialist contractors
- Organise call outs to Sub Contractors to carry out repairs
- Dealing with sub contractor enquires
- Maintaining call out rota to send to help desk
- Pursuing the return of all paperwork both internally (technicians) and externally (reports and quotes from sub cons)
- Checking the accuracy of weekly timesheets
- Writing letters as and when required
- Dealing with in and out post
- Solid experience within a similar role
- Computer Literate with Word / Excel Knowledge
- A good understanding in the importance of customer service
- The ability to work on own initiative and under pressure
- Good interpersonal skills
- Exceptional planning and organisational skills
- Ability to mulit- task and manage time effectively
- Good all round knowledge of the building/Facilities services operation
- Auto enrol pension
- Family friendly benefits
- 25 days annual leave (pro rata'd)
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Or, tell us why you don't wish to apply for this job.