Stafforce Personnel Limited
Business Manager/Branch Manager
Stafforce part of The Nicholas Associates Group, an industry leading apprentice to boardroom talent management business of almost 40 years is expanding. 2016 has already proven to be a very successful year - with further strategic growth plans, we have our sights set high!
Due to an internal promotion, we are currently recruiting for a talented Manager who can lead, develop and grow our Hull operation, which is a flagship operation for our business. It's a demanding role leading a business within a competitive yet rewarding market place.
We are searching for a commercially astute, effective, target driven, motivated and competent Business Manager to operationally and strategically achieve excellence for our Hull branch.
The role will involve the following -
* Pro-actively leading, managing and developing the Branch
* Delivering a strategic and innovative approach to business development and team leadership
* Strategically recruiting additional team members
* Delivering a high performing culture to the business whereby key financial and targets are consistently achieved
* Business development and marketing activities to identify and secure new clients
* Constantly improving the quality of service to both clients and candidates
* Business development within existing clients, ensuring growth is achieved within an already thriving client base
* Leading, motivating and developing a team of recruiters
The successful candidate will have multi- sector recruitment operational and business development experience, be an over achiever and have the capability to lead a team to excellence. Applicants will be able to demonstrate key business achievements and a passion for continuous improvement and personal development.
If you are an experienced Business Manager/Branch Manager looking for your next challenge, then apply today.
In turn The Nicholas Associates group can offer a competitive salary, car allowance, excellent bonus structure, great career progression opportunities along with continuous learning and development.
Stafforce is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Or, tell us why you don't wish to apply for this job.