Administrator needed in Beverley Ref 302361 paying £7.97 per hr
To provide support tasks which may include some or all of the following:
- filing, record keeping and post, scanning and processing work on document management systems,
- checking and processing data, using manual and IT systems, including office and specific packages – spreadsheets, databases and word processing
- dealing with deliveries of goods and services, stationery and stock control, invoice and payment processing, payroll processing, billing and recharging, and use of procurement and financial systems (manual and IT)
- reception duties,
- telephone answering, dealing with correspondence, responding to customer enquiries and requests
- photocopying and document handling.
- specialised word processing and data input onto IT systems, including specialist knowledge of word, databases and spreadsheets,
- Assisting in personnel support related tasks – processing data for example sickness monitoring, annual leave etc. Minute taking, producing reports from pay/personnel systems, assisting in the recruitment and selection process, processing e-forms etc
- Cash handling – sales, petty cash, e-payments, banking income and reconciliation duties
Essential Employment are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us on Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website: www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Or, tell us why you don't wish to apply for this job.