HR GO Recruitment
Mould Shop Process Technician/Supervisor, Late Shift
We're currently recruiting for a Mould Shop Process Technician/Supervisor, for our client in Harlow.
This is a permanent role, working working the evening shift which is 3pm till 11pm, Monday to Friday.
plus occassional days shifrts and occasional nights .
The objective of the Mould Shop Operations Process Manager is to co-ordinate quality activities within the Mould Shop
Main Job Purpose: To ensure the efficient production of moulded parts whilst meeting quality and cost standards and further developing personal and other team member skill
Provide updates on quality information for the mould shop.
To develop the Quality System and quality structure within Mould Operations.
To ensure the department achieves its quality KPI targets.
Train operators to required Quality standards.
The successful candidate will have the following:
·Knowledge of quality standards,
- Managing, motivating and developing self and others.
- Direct shift responsibility for Quality, repeat-ability and accuracy in all aspects of the department.
- Ensure all departmental records and administrative routines are carried out correctly and in line with required timings.
- Adherence to the required product and company quality standards.
- A hands on approach to tool changing when necessary.
- Resolving moulding deviations and identifying corrective action, plus validating the changes.
- Ensure staff perform continually to required standards and efficiency levels. Control and regulate the performance of staff ensuring maximum effort and commitment is secured. Ensure performance is monitored and communicated to staff to maximise the output of the section.
- To undertake any such reasonable additional tasks as are deemed necessary to fulfil the role.
Previous experience as an Injection Mould Shop Tooling experience ·Ability to develop a full quality system within Mould operations ·Use of continuous improvement tools
Maximising staff productivity and efficiency. To plan and execute the efficient production of moulded parts and utilisation of mould machines meeting quality and cost standards.
If you have the above skills, and would like to apply then please get in touch today for a fast track interview / start .
Or, tell us why you don't wish to apply for this job.