S&N Technologies Limited
Software Engineer Job Description
Salary £50,000 – £60,000 depending on experience
- As a software engineer, you’ll be working in a team of developers on diverse projects.
- To be successful in this role, programmers must demonstrate their knowledge of critical thinking and problem solving
- Coordinate with the Technical Director on current programming tasks
- Collaborate with other programmers to design and implement features
- Quickly produce well-organized, optimized, and documented source code
- Create and document software tools required by artists or other developers
- Debug existing source code and polish feature sets
- Contribute to technical design documentation
- Work independently when required
- Continuously learn and improve skills
- Attention to detail is essential and all tasks must be carried out to the highest standard
- Job Requirements:
- Software development degree or four years of professional experience
- Excellent debugging and problem-solving skills
- Unity or Unreal game engine experience.
Or, tell us why you don't wish to apply for this job.