Sheet Metal Worker
Title: Sheet Metal Worker
Location: Sutton in Ashfield
Posted: 08/05/2018 (11:15)
Agency: Ristara Ltd
SHEET METAL WORKER
£10-£11.50ph dependant on experience plus enhanced overtime rates
Our client who manufacture components for aerospace and defence clients is currently seeking to recruit SHEET METAL WORKERS, You will become part of a prestigious company within the UK. The position will be based at their site in Sutton in Ashfield.
For this AEROSPACE SHEET METAL WORKER Position you must:
• Prior experience working with thin gauge (0.5mm - 3mm) with exotic metals
• A time served sheet metal apprenticeship would be advantageous and a good Aerospace exotic fabrication background is desirable.
• Ability to read complex engineering drawings and to work to tight tolerances
• Experience rolling, forming, flattening and trimming
• Working to and meeting production targets
• Must have good team working ethic and be highly motivated
• The ability to work flexible hours
• Excellent attention to detail
• Previous Aerospace experience is preferred
• Experience in all Sheet metal hand skills
• Ability to work safely & accurately in a engineering environment
• Set and operate various fabrication machines such as Punch Press, Bench Press, folding machines etc.
Required qualifications as our AEROSPACE SHEET METAL WORKER:
An Apprenticeship in Sheet Metal/Welding & Fabrication - City & Guilds qualification is desirable.
Shifts for this AEROSPACE SHEET METAL WORKER position:
If you wish to be considered for this role please hit the apply button or call our office on the number provided.
Or, tell us why you don't wish to apply for this job.