Romax Solutions Ltd
CAD Technician / Designer
Our client are one of London’s leading Cladding specialists contractors and are currently looking for an experienced CAD technician / Designer to join their team.
The position will be based in their Ockendon office, you will be expected to attend site meetings and visit site for surveys etc. Normally in London but can be elsewhere. Occasionally their designers are based on site. This is a permanent position subject to an initial trial period. The salary will be dependent on experience and qualifications.
- Produce working and detail drawings of natural stone work, using Autocad.
- Produce manufacture detail sheets to facilitate the stone manufacture.
- Cad detail fixings and secondary steelwork. Liaise with sub-contracted engineer who designs the fixings / secondary steel.
- Produce working drawings to enable the manufacture & installation of SFS framing systems (Metsec or similar). Liaise with sub-contract engineer who design the SFS.
- Attend design meetings with the project team.
- Carry out site surveys when required.
Essential skills / characteristics.
- Able to use Autocad software to an excellent standard.
- Methodical & accurate in approach to detailing (everything we design must be to the mm accurate).
- Able to work as a team member.
- Punctual and hardworking.
- Enthusiastic and keen to learn.
- Good general IT skills; outlook, word & excel.
Nice skills / experience to have but not essential.
- Experience in stonework.
- Experience in cladding design.
- Able to use Revit 3D software.
For more information please contact Charlie on 07557554078 and apply within.
Or, tell us why you don't wish to apply for this job.